20% Vinegar Home & Outdoor - 5 Gallon
Tired of using bleach and ammonia for cleaning? Try using 20% Vinegar, which is derived from corn. With 20% Vinegar Home & Outdoor from Green Gobbler, you can effectively clean carpet stains, wipe down appliances, polish chrome fixtures, and so much more.
Whether you want a powerful indoor or outdoor cleaner, you can trust Green Gobbler 20% Vinegar Home & Outdoor to get the job done. One bottle of vinegar can replace a whole cabinet’s worth of various cleaning products. Not only will you feel better about what you're using around your home, but you will also see great results.
- AMAZINGLY MULTI-PURPOSE — Use vinegar in your home and outdoors. Clean carpet stains, furniture, car seats, chrome, laundry, appliances, & more!
- STRONGER THAN REGULAR WHITE VINEGAR — 4x more concentrated than traditional 5% white vinegar. Use with discretion, product should be diluted with water to create a gentler formula.
- PURE FORMULA — Made with corn, which is distilled into corn alcohol (ethanol). The mixture is then fermented and put through a filtration process to create vinegar. Contains no dyes or chemicals. Free of additives.
- Remove and deodorize carpet stains
- Boost your laundry detergent
- Clean the inside of your washer
- Get rid of soap scum and limescale
- Clean your microwave, oven, and refrigerator
- Polish chrome, stainless steel, and metal
- Clear out your drain (with baking soda)
- Wipe down windows and mirrors
- Clean your shower and bathtub (with baking soda and dish soap)
- Remove hard water deposits in your showerhead
- Remove and deodorize yellow underarm stains on shirts
- Renew wood surfaces/Remove water rings (pair with orange oil)
- Clean out your coffee maker
- Adjust the pH of soil
- Brighten up masonry
- Clean windshield wipers
- Clean clay pots
- Remove rust from garden tools
- Clean off bird droppings
- Wipe off patio furniture
- Clean lawn mower blades
- Clean your deck
- Keep frost off your car’s windshield
- Remove water spots from your boat hull
- Clean your grill grate (pair with baking soda)
Use with caution. Mix with water to create a gentler solution for everyday cleaning and stain removal. 20% vinegar is four times stronger than regular white vinegar (5%).