Liquid Drain Clog Dissolver - 31oz
Our liquid clog remover will break down the hair, grease, toilet paper and organic matter that are stuck in your drain. Our dual chamber bottle makes treatment easy because there’s no measuring needed!
Drain Clog Dissolver sinks through standing water to liquefy drain obstructions.
- Environmentally friendly biodegradable formula
- Dual-chambered bottle contains two pre-measured applications
- Dissolves organic material including hair, grease, toilet paper, soap scum, and more
- Formulation is safe & non-corrosive to pipes, drains, toilets & septic systems
- Sinks and Tubs: Pour one chamber slowly into drain. Allow product to sit in drain for 15-30 minutes or for optimal results let it sit overnight. Then flush with hot tap water for 5 minutes.
- Toilets: Pour both chambers slowly into toilet. Allow product to sit at least 2 hours or preferably overnight. Once water has come down to normal level, flush toilet.
- Note: For difficult obstructions, repeat treatment and allow product to sit in drain overnight. Then flush with hot tap water for 5 minutes. Do not use this product on refinished surfaces and always thoroughly wipe any excess product remaining on surfaces with a wet cloth.
What are the ingredients in Dissolve?
Dissolve contains a proprietary patented ingredient designed to safely remove clogs from drains and toilets.
Does Dissolve contain sodium hydroxide?
No. It doesn’t.
What will Dissolve work on?
Dissolve is primarily used to liquefy hair, flushable wipes, toilet paper, soap scum and flushable feminine products. Unfortunately, it will not liquefy plastic products, metal products, toys and fabrics.
Is Dissolve Toilet, Kitchen Sink and Septic tank Safe?
Yes. It is completely Toilet, Kitchen Sink and Septic Tank Safe.
Does Dissolve contain any harmful chemicals such as chlorine/chloride or any halide chemicals?
No. It contains no chlorine/chloride or halide chemicals.
Is Dissolve safe for all types of pipes and drain systems?
Yes. It is non acidic and won’t harm or affect the pipes in any negative way.