Liquid Drain Clog Dissolver - 1 Gallon
When slow-moving drains become a problem, it's time to send in Green Gobbler. Green Gobbler Drain Clog Dissolver cuts through tough clogs like soap scum, organic matter, grease, toilet paper and flushable personal care products to keep your pipes flowing properly. The high-density formula sinks through standing water to reach problem areas.
From toilets to tubs to sinks, Green Gobbler is safe for all pipes and septic systems. It's free of odors and fumes, making it a great alternative to traditional bleach-based drain openers. That's right. Green Gobbler doesn't use any bleach or sodium hydroxide. We stand by our products and offer a 30-day money-back guarantee if you're not satisfied with your results.
- DISSOLVE WHAT CAUSES CLOGS
- EASY TO USE PACKAGING, POWERFUL AND EFFECTIVE FORMULA
- MULTIPLE USES
- NO BLEACH OR FUMES
- MONEY-BACK GUARANTEE
- DISSOLVE WHAT CAUSES CLOGS: Forget the dirty work of plunging clogged toilets and backed-up drains. Green Gobbler sinks through standing water to clear clogs and keep your plumbing flowing properly. It dissolves hair, grease, soap scum, toilet paper, flushable wipes and organic matter.
- EASY TO USE PACKAGING, POWERFUL AND EFFECTIVE FORMULA: This drain and pipe cleaner is a simple and highly effective way to eliminate clogs. This bottle provides up to eight clog remover treatments.
- MULTIPLE USES: Green Gobbler is safe to use in pipes, toilets, sinks, tubs, showers and septic systems. Our formula is non-corrosive to plumbing and an excellent alternative to traditional bleach-based drain openers.
- NO BLEACH OR FUMES: Odorless and free of fumes, it's safe for PVC, ABS, copper and cast iron household pipes. The formula doesn't contain bleach or sodium hydroxide. The ingredients naturally break down in the environment.
- MONEY-BACK GUARANTEE: We stand by our products. Green Gobbler is guaranteed or your money back. Simply contact our customer service team if you are unhappy with your results.
Sinks and Tubs: Pour 1/8 of bottle (16oz) slowly into the drain. Allow product to sit in drain for 15-30 minutes or overnight for optimal results. Rinse or wipe with wet cloth any excess product left behind. Then flush with hot tap water for 5 minutes.
For extremely difficult obstructions, pour second treatment and allow product to sit in drain overnight. Rinse or wipe with wet cloth any excess product left behind. Then flush with hot tap water, letting faucet run for 5 minutes (use caution when handling hot water).
Toilets: Pour 1/4 of bottle (32oz) slowly into the toilet. Allow product to sit at least 2 hours or overnight for optimal results. Once water has come down to normal level, close lid and flush toilet. If toilet overflows, wipe and rinse floors immediately.
What are the ingredients in Dissolve?
Dissolve contains a proprietary patented ingredient designed to safely remove clogs from drains and toilets.
Does Dissolve contain sodium hydroxide?
No. It doesn't.
What will Dissolve work on?
Dissolve is primarily used to liquefy hair, flushable wipes, toilet paper, soap scum and flushable feminine products. Unfortunately, it will not liquefy plastic products, metal products, toys and fabrics.
Is Dissolve Toilet, Kitchen Sink and Septic tank Safe?
Yes. It is completely Toilet, Kitchen Sink and Septic Tank Safe.
Does Dissolve contain any harmful chemicals such as chlorine/chloride or any halide chemicals?
No. It contains no chlorine/chloride or halide chemicals.
Is Dissolve safe for all types of pipes and drain systems?
Yes. It is non acidic and won’t harm or affect the pipes in any negative way.