Cold-Pressed Orange Oil with D-Limonene (22 oz. Concentrate + Spray Bottle)
Green Gobbler Cold-Pressed Orange Oil is a powerful, all natural multi-surface cleaning agent.
Created from the peels of oranges during our a cold-press process
- No heat or chemicals are used during the extraction process to protect the quality and integrity of the oil.
- Green Gobbler Orange Oil contains D-Limonene, a highly effective and biodegradable cleaner / degreaser that will leave your house smelling like fresh oranges
- That's why we call orange oil "Mother Nature's Emulsifier" - because it so easily removes grease and grime without leaving any residue.
- Orange Oil is often found in food-grade products like chewing gum, citrus juices, vegetables, herbs
- It is also used as a flavor additive in drinks, in air fresheners, soaps, and perfumes
Orange Oil is a solvent that exists in nature and is not a man-made chemical cleaner
- Biodegradable, non-toxic, and non-corrosive to skin
- Safe to use on all surfaces, around children & animals, and will not harm the environment.
- Comes with 22 oz. concentrate and includes a FREE mixing spray bottle with trigger.
Effective cleaning uses include: glass, windows, kitchen and bathroom, counter tops, stove tops, ovens, grills, exhaust hoods, wood floors, wood furniture, sinks, bathtubs, showers, toilets, carpets, jewelry cleaning and polishing, removes scuff marks, driveway oil spots, air freshener, and hundreds more