Pool & Spa pH Increaser - Soda Ash - Sodium Carbonate - 50lb
Before you invite the neighborhood over for a swim, fix your pool’s pH with 100% Pool & Spa pH Increaser AKA soda ash. Also known as sodium carbonate, Pool & Spa pH Plus corrects acidic pool water for a more pleasant swimming experience.
- RESTORE IDEAL SWIMMING CONDITIONS. Pool & Spa pH Plus raises pH in pool water. Also known as sodium carbonate or soda ash, this product will raise a pH level under 7.2.
- NON-CORROSIVE GRANULAR FORMULA. Use soda ash instead of using splashy chemicals to fix pool pH. Simply measure and pour into your pool for lightning-fast pH adjustment.
- INCREASES CHLORINE EFFECTIVENESS. Sodium carbonate stabilizes chlorine and other pool chemicals, stopping skin and eye irritation for swimmers.
- PROTECTS YOUR POOL EQUIPMENT AND LINING. Pool & Spa pH Plus stops corrosion of equipment, etching of plaster, and pool discoloration from dissolved materials.
- 30-DAY MONEY-BACK GUARANTEE. We value our customers, and we stand behind all of our products, 100% with no questions asked. If you are not pleased, call or email us with your order number and we will reimburse you in full.
What happens when my pool's pH is too low?
The perfect pH level for your pool is between 7.2 and 7.6. Anything lower and you could start to experience a number of problems, including red eyes, itchy skin, irritated nasal cavities, damaged equipment, ineffective chlorine, and tinted water.
Why use soda ash to raise pH?
It's easy to use.
Our PH increaser comes in granular form so it’s very easy to use. All you have to do is pour Pool pH Plus into your swimming pool, hot tub, or spa, and it will correct the acidity level in lightning speed.
It slows chlorine dissipation.
As the level of your pool's pH increases into the ideal range, your pool water will become safer and more pleasant to swim in. As a result, it will drastically reduce eye irritation for swimmers.
Follow the instructions listed on the left panel. Dosage rates will vary depending on your pool's volume & current pH level. Pour the soda ash slowly into the pool and turn on your pump so the granular formula distributes throughout the pool.
Is this product 100% pure sodium carbonate, also known as soda ash, or washing soda?
Yes, this is 100% sodium carbonate. Nothing else.
Can this product be used on a vinyl liner pool?
Yes. It is non-corrosive.
Can I use this product for next season if there is any leftover product?
Yes, this product does not expire when stored properly.
How much of this should I use in my pool?
Dosage rates will vary depending on your pool's volume & current pH level, the initial dosage of our pool pH increaser is 1 pound per 10,000 gallons.