Septic Saver Pods
Keepin' a clean septic system doesn't need to be a pain in the butt, especially when ya got the Green Gobbler around. Introducing Septic Saver Pods. They're everythin' ya loved about the liquid formula, but in an easy-to-use pod. Ya just need to flush one of these bad boys down once a month, and it'll take care of the rest.
This phosphate-free, biodegradable formula does the dirty work and removes the gross junk that causes backups and overflows. One of these little pods prevents damage caused by bleach and other cleaning products and liquefies grease, fats, paper, starches, and more. So, the next time ya need to clear out your septic system, Let the Gobbler Get It.
- DROP A POD TO HELP PREVENT BACKUPS & OVERFLOWS
- GIVE YOUR SEPTIC TANK A BOOST: Our Septic Saver Pods use natural bacteria to help break down organic material
- AVOID COSTLY SEPTIC REPAIRS: Flushing one pod a month with occasional tank pumping can help you avoid expensive septic tank maintenance and repairs.
- NEUTRALIZE EFFECTS OF CLEANING PRODUCTS: Our Pods help neutralize the effects of detergents and bleach.
- MONEY-BACK GUARANTEE: We stand by our products. Green Gobbler is guaranteed or your money back
- DROP A POD TO HELP PREVENT BACKUPS & OVERFLOWS: Protect your septic tank with Green Gobbler Septic Saver. Simply drop a pod into your main floor toilet once a month and flush. It's that easy.
- GIVE YOUR SEPTIC TANK A BOOST: Our Septic Saver Pods use natural bacteria to help break down organic material, working on grease, fats, oils and waste that can cause odors and septic issues.
- AVOID COSTLY SEPTIC REPAIRS: Flushing one pod a month with occasional tank pumping can help you avoid expensive septic tank maintenance and repairs. Get started with a six-months supply of Pods.
- NEUTRALIZE EFFECTS OF CLEANING PRODUCTS: While most household cleaning products are perfectly fine for septic tanks, some cleaners can unbalance the microorganisms that break down sludge in your tank. Our Pods help neutralize the effects of detergents and bleach.
- MONEY-BACK GUARANTEE: We stand by our products. Green Gobbler is guaranteed or your money back. Simply contact our customer service team if you are unhappy with your results.
Traditional Use: Drop one Septic Saver Enzyme Pac into your downstairs toilet and flush once a month. That's all.
What are the ingredients in Septic Saver Enzyme Pacs?
Septic Saver Enzyme Pacs is a wheat-bran based powder containing dye and naturally occurring viable bacterial cultures.
Does Septic Saver Enzyme Pacs contain sodium hydroxide?
No. It doesn’t.
What will Septic Saver Enzyme Pacs work on?
The Septic Saver Enzyme Pacs is designed to break down and liquify the organic material in the septic tank. It will help prevent having backups in your toilet†. If you have a toilet that drains into the sewer, this products would not help prevent backups.
Are Septic Saver Pods safe for all types of pipes and drain systems?
Yes, our formula is safe for toilets, pipes, plumbing and septic systems.
Can the Septic Saver Enzyme Pacs be used with a Sump Pump or in a Cesspool?
Can Septic Saver Enzyme Pacs be used with an aeration system?
Yes. It will perform with an aeration system.
I have more than one toilet. Would I use a Septic Saver Enzyme packet in each of the toilets every month?
If you’re using for the septic tank then you only flush 1 pod down 1 toilet each month. If you also want to use it for maintenance in your main drain lines and toilets then yes, use 1 per toilet each month.
† Along with occasional tank pumping