Snow & Ice Melt Pellets - 93% Calcium Chloride - 15lbs
Move over rock salt. Take care of snow and ice in a smarter, faster way with 93% Calcium Chloride Pellets. This ice melt works better than rock salt by leaps and bounds, melting snow and ice quickly in temperatures as low as -40°F.
Calcium chloride pellets are colorless, odorless, and round in shape — a sharp contrast to rock salt's jagged granules. Concrete spalling won't be an issue, as calcium chloride lowers the refreezing temperature of melted ice, keeping the potentially harmful freeze-thaw cycle at bay.
This winter, don't settle for rock salt. Invest in 93% Calcium Chloride Pellets, a well-rounded, high-performance ice melt.
- Melts snow and ice 4x faster than rock salt
- Generates exothermic heat to melt thick snow and ice
- Works in temperatures as low as -40 degrees Fahrenheit
- Lowers the re-freezing temperature of melted ice
- Leaves no leftover residue and does not track
- Controls the freeze-thaw cycle (preventing concrete spalling)
Spread the pellets on any outdoor surface. Pellets can be applied before or after a snowfall.
For best results: apply at the beginning of the snowstorm, if possible. Spread pellets evenly over desired areas. For even and accurate coverage, use with spreader equipment.
Additional info: 93% Pure Calcium Chloride Pellets are available in a convenient pail for easy handling and distribution. However, if you have got a rotary spreader, that is even better. Our perfectly shaped pellets work well with traditional equipment. Also 93% Calcium Chloride is:
- Safe to use to melt snow on porches, walkways
- Perfect for homeowners, businesses & municipalities
- Available for bulk purchase in pails & pallets
Posted: December 22, 2021
At Green Gobbler, we want to keep our driveways and walkways as safe as possible when inevitable icy conditions arise. We highly recommend stocking up on Snow & Ice Pellets before winter starts to keep ice at bay and your driveway and walkways safe. Here are the best benefits of Green Gobbler Ice Melt: