Tired of using bleach and ammonia for cleaning? Try using 20% White Vinegar, the safe and natural option. White distilled vinegar is derived naturally from corn. With 20% Vinegar, you can clean carpet stains, wipe down appliances, polish crome fixtures, etc. without relying on all those harmful chemicals.
Stop using bleach—there's simply no need! Whether you want a handy garden helper or a powerful household cleaner, you can trust 20% Pure Vinegar to get the job done—naturally.
- Remove and deodorize carpet stains
- Boost your laundry detergent
- Clean the inside of your washer
- Remove mildew from sour towels and cloths
- Get rid of soap scum and limescale
- Clean your microwave, oven, and refrigerator
- Polish chrome, stainless steel, and metal
- Clear out your drain (with baking soda)
- Wipe down windows and mirrors
- Clean your shower and bathtub (with baking soda and dish soap)
- Remove hard water deposits in your showerhead
- Remove and deodorize yellow underarm stains on shirts
- Renew wood surfaces/Remove water rings (pair with orange oil)
- Clean out your coffee maker
- Adjust the pH of soil
- Brighten up masonry
- Clean windshield wipers
- Remove mold and mildew
- Clean clay pots
- Remove rust from garden tools
- Clean off bird droppings
- Wipe off patio furniture
- Clean lawn mower blades
- Clean your deck
- Remove old bumper stickers
- Keep frost off your car’s windshield
- Remove water spots from your boat hull
- Clean your grill grate (pair with baking soda)
Clean and deodorize your home the natural way with Pure Vinegar. One bottle of vinegar can replace a whole cabinet’s worth of those harmful products. Not only will you feel better about what you're using around your kids, but you will also see better results.
Use with caution. Mix with water to create a gentler solution for everyday cleaning and stain removal. 20% vinegar is four times stronger than regular white vinegar (5%). Use undiluted for tasks that require an industrial-strength formula.