Ultra Line - 33% High Solids Floor Finish - 1 Gallon
Your floors are worth fighting for. Eliminate ugly scratches, scuff marks, and old layers of wax by using Ultra Line 33 High Solids Sealer & Finish. This 33% solid content floor sealer/finish will add a durable layer to your flooring that stands up strong to foot traffic. Also, Ultra Line will give your floors a luxurious shine that you haven’t seen in quite some time. Ultra Line requires just half the number of coats as a traditional floor finish, and your floors will shine twice as bright. In just a few hours you can get results that are twice as amazing, in just half the time. How’s that for a solid finish?
- HIGH GLOSS COATING: 33% high solid acrylic floor wax & sealer. Quick drying, diamond-like shine. Low sensitivity to humidity.
- SAVE TIME: Requires half the coats then traditional floor products. Quick and easy application.
- ULTRA DURABLE: Floor finish for long-lasting shine with patented polymer technology.
- PROTECT AND SEAL: Scuff and scratch resistant floor finish for wonderful looking floors.
- LABOR SAVING floor finish. Use on: terrazzo, vinyl tile, rubber, concrete, linoleum, sealed wood, etc.
3 Signs you need to strip & re-finish your floors
- Blotchiness - Dirt can merge with your flooring if the finish on it is wearing thin. If you can't mop away the dirt anymore, it's time to strip, recoat and refinish the floor.
- Scratches and Scruffs - Furniture is a floor's worst enemy. Moving tables, couches and equipment can lead to permanent scratches and tough scuffs (say that five times fast). Instead of staring at those terrible blemishes, strip your floor down and put on a stronger finish.
- Discoloration - Did you know that UV light can have an impact on your flooring? Everything from fluorescent lights to sun rays can discolor your floors. Take a close look at your floors and see if they're discolored in areas of direct sunlight or fluorescent light.
Clean, scrub and strip floor. We suggest using Ultra Line NC Stripper to strip your floor's old coating and we suggest using Citra Blast to effectively clean your floor. The floor should be completely dry before applying Ultra Line. Test inconspicuous area to ensure there is no negative reaction or degradation of flooring. Apply thin coats of Ultra Line evenly across the surface of the floor. Use two coats on older floors; four coats on new unsealed floors. Results will vary.
Remember: Don’t dilute the product. Be sure to use a different mop of stripping, sealing, and finishing. Allow 24 hours for curing before burnishing. For superior results, use with regular maintenance.