Enzyme Drain Cleaner - 1 Gallon
Got a clog that won't quit? Green Gobbler's Enzymatic Drain & Grease Trap Cleaner is here to help. It uses natural lipase enzymes instead of harmful chemicals to clear buildup in drain lines, grease traps, septic tanks and more.
The lipase enzymes break down oil and grease molecules, which are then digested by bacteria. While the enzymes are at work, Green Gobbler releases free fatty acids, which lowers the pH level of the environment and creates harsh conditions for the bacteria to help get rid of clogs and odors quickly.
Green Gobbler is safe for all pipes and is a great alternative to traditional bleach-based drain openers. We stand by our products and offer a 30-day money-back guarantee if you're not satisfied with your results.
- EFFECTIVELY BREAK DOWN CLOGS
- SAFE FOR PIPES
- IMPROVE GREASE TRAP EFFICIENCY
- KEEP SEPTIC TANKS HEALTHY
- MONEY-BACK GUARANTEE
- EFFECTIVELY BREAK DOWN CLOGS: Green Gobbler Enzymatic Drain & Grease Trap Cleaner uses natural lipase enzymes to clear buildup and remove odors in grease traps, septic tanks and similar plumbing systems. It helps digests oils, fats, grease, sludge and other food waste within hours of application.
- SAFE FOR PIPES: Green Gobbler helps maintain drain lines, septic tanks, grease traps and grease interceptors. Enzymes are an excellent alternative to Sodium Hydroxide and other caustic chemicals, as Green Gobbler naturally breaks down in the environment.
- IMPROVE GREASE TRAP EFFICIENCY: Green Gobbler increases the efficacy of grease traps by allowing bacteria to work more efficiently to promote the separation of water and grease.
- KEEP SEPTIC TANKS HEALTHY: Green Gobbler helps prompt the biological breakdown of foul odors and organic material inside demanding environments such as drains, pipes and septic tanks.
- MONEY-BACK GUARANTEE: We stand by our products. Green Gobbler is guaranteed or your money back. Simply contact our customer service team if you are unhappy with your results.
- Regular Drain Clogs: Use 2 to 4 oz. weekly.
- Problematic Drains: Use 2 to 4 oz. daily.
- Small to medium-size Grease Traps: Use 8 to 10 oz. daily.
- Large Grease Traps: Add 18 to 20 oz. daily.
- High-volume Grease Traps: Add 36 to 40 oz daily.
- Septic Tank Treatment: Add 16 to 32 oz. weekly; add the same amount on a monthly basis for routine maintenance.
- Wet Wells, Collection Systems, Sewer Pipes and Wastewater Treatment Plants: Meter 25 to 50 gallons per month into the system.
- Boat & RV Wastewater Holding Tanks: Simply add 4 oz per week.
What are the ingredients in Enzyme Sink Drain Cleaner?
Enzyme Sink Drain Cleaner contains a bacteria and enzyme blend with additional surfactants.
Does Enzyme Sink Drain Cleaner contain sodium hydroxide?
No. It doesn’t.
What will Enzyme Sink Drain Cleaner work on?
Enzyme Sink Drain Cleaner is primarily used to degrade and digest grease, fats, oil, sludge and organic material that cakes up in the drain line.
Is Enzyme Sink Drain Cleaner safe for all types of pipes and drain systems?
Yes. It won’t harm or affect the pipes in any negative way.
Does Enzyme Sink Drain Cleaner remove Sugar Bacteria buildup?
Absolutely. It will breakdown sugar into a biodegradable liquid.
Will Enzyme Sink Drain Cleaner get rid of Drain or Fruit Flies?
No. However, we have a product called Fruit Fly Goodbye that is designed to prevent and kill fruit and drain fly.