Natural 100% Tech Grade D-Limonene - 1 Gallon
Tech Grade D-Limonene is an industrial-strength citrus solvent derived naturally from the peels of oranges. Tech Grade D-Limonene is biodegradable and designed to remove stubborn soils and stains. It can also be used to make formulated products for applications, such as laundry and adhesive removal.
- 100% TECH-GRADE D-LIMONENE. D-Limonene is a naturally derived citrus solvent extracted from the peels of oranges. 100% natural and biodegradable. Industrial strength.
- FREE OF HARSH CHEMICALS. D-Limonene does not contain bleach, additives, or surfactants.
- GREAT FOR CLEANING & DEGREASING. Perfect on hard (non-porous) surfaces. Effective against adhesive, dirt, tar, grime, grease, and other hard-to-remove soils. Can be used in your laundry or as a waterless hand cleaner.
- HIGHEST PURITY AVAILABLE. 100% D-Limonene. Made in Florida, USA. Clear liquid appearance. Pleasant citrus aroma. Can be diluted 20:1 with water or used at full strength for industrial purposes.
- SEE WHAT THE HYPE IS ABOUT. The best option for natural cleaning and degreasing is 100% D-Limonene. Your satisfaction guaranteed.
100% Pure Tech-Grade D- Limonene is naturally derived from the peels of oranges. Enjoy the relaxing and rejuvenating aroma of pure citrus as you use D-Limonene to clean your home. Whether you’re cleaning your stone countertops or removing laundry stains, you’ll get to enjoy a pleasant citrus scent, not a harsh chemical smell.
Harness the power of the orange.
Stop using bleach and ammonia to clean. There are better ways to get your home clean. One of the best ways is by using D-Limonene.
Tackles messes with ease.
D-Limonene is an industrial-strength degreaser and surface cleaner. Whether you’re cleaning countertop grease or removing sticky adhesive, you can count on D-Limonene to work faster and better than any chemical you’ve used before.
D-Limonene is extremely effective on paraffin, grease, asphalt, adhesive/glue, tar, and more. Can be diluted 20:1 with water and a surfactant or used at full strength.
While D-Limonene can safely be used on granite, marble countertops, bathroom tiles, and similar hard surfaces, it is not recommended for polyethylene, polypropylene, natural rubber, nitrile, neoprene or Tygon. Compatibility should be determined by individual users on a case-by-case basis.