Urinal Clog Eliminator
Green Gobbler’s Urinal Clog Eliminator will break down the weird stuff that’s inside of the urinal pipe, including cigarette butts, hair and organic matter. You don’t even have to call a plumber. It’s the perfect DIY solution for a less-than-perfect situation.
Urinal Clog Eliminator opens clogged urinal drains in a quick and effective manner. The active ingredient in our product will act as an emulsifier to liquify solids that cling to the inside of the pipe. Urinal Clog Eliminator will break down calcium deposits, mineral deposits, scale build-up, cigarette butts, sludge, hair, paper products and other organic matter.
This product is much safer for the planet than traditional liquid drain openers. It won’t harm your pipes, and it’s easy to handle and apply.
- Breaks down years of buildup in urinal pipes without causing damage
- Tackles mineral and calcium deposits, hair, cigarette butts, sludge, hair, paper and other organic matter
- Keeps pipes clean for three to four months at a time
- Tested and approved by SGS Laboratories, one of the largest 3rd party testing agencies in the world
- Dilute eight ounces of product in 16 ounces of warm water.
- Once powder has dissolved, pour into urinal.
- Allow solution to sit for 45 minutes or as long as possible, then flush with the hottest water possible.
NOTE: For severe clogs, dilute one pound of product in 16 ounces of warm water, pour dissolved mixture into urinal and let solution sit overnight. Then flush with the hottest water possible.
Future maintenance dosage: Apply once a month to maintain a clean and safe environment.
What are the ingredients in Urinal Clog Eliminator?
Urinal Clog Eliminator is a proprietary patented blend of ingredients with a monosodium bisulfate base.
Does Urinal Clog Eliminator contain enzymes or sodium hydroxide?
No. It doesn’t.
Is Urinal Clog Eliminator safe for all types of pipes and drain systems?
Yes. It won’t harm or affect the pipes in any negative way.
Would Urinal Clog Eliminator work for a clog that is behind the wall?
Yes. It will.
Can it be used after using Liquid Plumber?