Ashley and Jamin Mills are the founders of The Handmade Home, where they strive to inspire creativity in the home renovations and DIY projects. Check out how they deal with pesky clogs and keep their drains and pipes flowing properly.
Drain Opening Pacs - 3 Pac Canister
When slow-moving drains become a problem, it's time to send in Green Gobbler. Our Drain Opening Pacs cut through the toughest clogs like soap scum, organic matter, toilet paper and flushable personal care products to keep your pipes flowing properly. No need to measure or guess how much to use. Simply use one of the premeasured Pacs. It's easier than ever to fight clogs.
From toilets to tubs to sinks, Green Gobbler is safe for all pipes and septic systems. It’s free of odors and fumes, making it a great alternative to traditional bleach-based drain openers. Green Gobbler doesn't use any bleach or sodium hydroxide. We stand by our products and offer a 30-day money back guarantee if you're not satisfied with your results.
- GREAT FOR CLOGGED TOILETS: Break up the toughest clogs with Green Gobbler Drain Opening Pacs
- WORKS GREAT ON: Bathroom sinks, bathtubs, showers, toilets, kitchen sinks, floor drains, slop sinks, septic tanks, urinals and more
- EFFECTIVE AGAINST: Hair, toilet paper, soap scum, organic materials and flushable hygiene products
- BIODEGRADABLE FORMULA: Safe on drains, pipes, septic tanks, grease traps and septic systems
- NO SPLASHING, NO MESS: You don't need to measure or guess how much product to use
- MONEY-BACK GUARANTEE: We stand by our products. Green Gobbler is guaranteed or your money back
INSTRUCTIONS FOR USE:
For Sinks, Tubs and Drains:
- Cut open one Pac and pour entire contents into drain.
- Add small amount of hot tap water to rinse any remaining powder from surface (caution: wet powder left on surfaces can cause corrosion, especially on stainless/painted surfaces)
- Let stand for 15-30 minutes then flush with plenty of hot water.
Note: For tough clogs use second Pac and let stand overnight. Then flush with plenty of very hot tap water.
For Toilets: Empty two packets into toilet. Allow to sit overnight. If water level is abnormally high, allow water to reduce by approximately 50% and then flush.
Maintenance Tip: For optimal results, use in each drain in your home once a month. Additional instructions for use on inside of label.
Quick Fix Drain Stick:
- Insert tool into drain opening as far as it will go (some drain stoppers may need to be removed in order to insert tool).
- Move tool up and down and then carefully remove the tool from drain as there may be clog material attached.
- Discard clog material and repeat if necessary.
- After using tool, pour 1 packet of Green Gobbler into drain and follow normal directions above to completely clear away remainder of drain clog.
What are the ingredients in Drain Opening Pacs?
Drain Opening Pacs contains a proprietary patented ingredient designed to safely clear clogs in your sink, toilet, tub, and other drains.
Does Drain Opening Pac contain sodium hydroxide?
No. It doesn’t.
What will Drain Opening Pacs work on?
Drain Opening Pacs is primarily used to breakdown hair, paper, soap scum and flushable feminine products. Unfortunately, it will not unclog plastic products, metal products, toys and fabrics.
Is Drain Opening Pacs safe for all types of pipes and drain systems?
Yes. It won’t harm or affect the pipes in any negative way.
Is Drain opening Pacs safe to use in Shower Drain, Kitchen Sink, Bathroom Sink, Toilet and Septic System?
Yes. It is safe to use Drain Opening Pacs in any of the locations previously mentioned.