Main Line Drain Opener - 1 Gallon
Searching for a drain opener with an added kick? Why not go for a full-on body slam? Green Gobbler’s Main Line Opener & Toilet Clog Remover is an industrial strength main line drain opener. This high-density formula sinks to clogs and liquefies hair, sludge, paper and other organic material in your main drain line.
- Dissolves paper, hair, flushable wipes, organic matter and sludge
- Uses a non-flammable and non-corrosive formula
- Safe to use in sinks, toilets, tubs, floor drains, garbage disposals
- Not harmful to copper and PVC pipes
- Environmentally friendly & biodegradable formula
- Residential Main Line Drains: Pour entire bottle into any first floor toilet. Flush to distribute product through pipes.
- For Sinks and Tubs: Pour one-half quart to one-quart of the liquid slowly into drain. Let sit for 30 minutes. Flush with hot water. For tough clogs, repeat treatment and allow product to sit in drain overnight. Flush again with hot tap water in the morning.
What are the ingredients in Main Line Drain Opener?
Main Line Opener contains a proprietary patented ingredient designed to safely clear clogs in your main drain lines and toilets.
Does Main Line Drain opener contain sodium hydroxide?
No. It doesn’t.
Is Main Line Drain Opener safe for all types of pipes?
Yes. It won’t harm or affect the pipes in any negative way.
Will Main Line Drain Opener be good for maintaining a Basement Sewer Ejector Pump well?
Yes. Main Line Drain Opener will clean and maintain a basement sewer ejector pump.
Will Main Line Drain Opener Remover reach and unclog a clog that is 50 feet or more away from the drain?
Yes. It will reach the clog if it is 50 feet away from the drain. Pour the product into the drain and let it sit for 30 minutes and then flush. Upon flushing, it will distribute the product through the rest of the drain line.
Will Main Line Drain Opener work in a Kitchen Drain or a Garbage Disposal?
It can be used in the kitchen sink and in a garbage disposal. However, it is designed to be used in the Toilets to clear out main sewer line.
How often should you use this product throughout the year to keep your mainline from clogging?
Once a month for best results.