Roughly 25 percent of homes in the U.S. rely on septic tanks for their wastewater system. Septic tanks come with pros and cons, but if you know how to best maintain your system without abusing it, the postives can definitely outweigh the negatives. See how.
Main Line Drain Opener - 1 Gallon
Slow-movin' drains are a thing of the past when ya got the Gobbler. Keep your main line flowing properly with Green Gobbler Main Line Opener & Toilet Clog Remover. The biodegradable and odorless formula rips through hair, sludge, flushable wipes, and other organic matter up to 50 feet away from the drain! So, clogs can run, but they can't hide from the Gobbler.
For main-line clogs, ya just need to pour it in the toilet, flush, and wait a bit. Then everything’s good to go. Plus, it's safe for all pipes and septic systems. So, when a main-line clog has your drain moving at a snail's pace, Let the Gobbler Get It.
- MAIN LINE OPENER & TOILET CLOG REMOVER - Break down buildup in pipes and get rid of stubborn clogs.
- SAFE FOR ALL PIPES - It's not harmful to copper or PVC pipes!
- POWERFUL REACH - Up to 50 feet away from the drain!
- FANTASTIC FORMULA - Powerful formula that naturally breaks down in the environment.
- MONEY-BACK GUARANTEE - Green Gobbler is guaranteed or your money back!
- MAIN LINE OPENER & TOILET CLOG REMOVER: Break down buildup in pipes and get rid of stubborn clogs. This high-density formula sinks to problem areas and liquefies hair, sludge, flushable wipes and other organic material in your main drain line.
- SAFE FOR ALL PIPES: Use it in sinks, tubs, and toilets. It's not harmful to copper or PVC pipes and can even be used in garbage disposals!
- POWERFUL REACH: The Main Line Opener & Toilet Clog Remover will reach clogs up to 50 feet away from the drain. For main line clogs, simply pour it into the first floor toilet, flush, and refrain from use for 10-12 hours.
- FANTASTIC FORMULA: Green Gobbler uses a powerful formula that naturally breaks down in the environment.
- MONEY-BACK GUARANTEE: We stand by our products. Green Gobbler is guaranteed or your money back. Simply contact our customer service team if you are unhappy with your results.
- Residential Main Line Drains: Pour entire bottle into any first floor toilet. Flush to distribute product through pipes.
- For Sinks and Tubs: Pour one-half quart to one-quart of the liquid slowly into drain. Let sit for 30 minutes. Flush with hot water. For tough clogs, repeat treatment and allow product to sit in drain overnight. Flush again with hot tap water in the morning.
What are the ingredients in Main Line Drain Opener?
Main Line Opener contains a proprietary patented ingredient designed to safely clear clogs in your main drain lines and toilets.
Does Main Line Drain opener contain sodium hydroxide?
No. It doesn’t.
Is Main Line Drain Opener safe for all types of pipes?
Yes. It won’t harm or affect the pipes in any negative way.
Will Main Line Drain Opener be good for maintaining a Basement Sewer Ejector Pump well?
Yes. Main Line Drain Opener will clean and maintain a basement sewer ejector pump.
Will Main Line Drain Opener Remover reach and unclog a clog that is 50 feet or more away from the drain?
Yes. It will reach the clog if it is 50 feet away from the drain. Pour the product into the drain and let it sit for 30 minutes and then flush. Upon flushing, it will distribute the product through the rest of the drain line.
Will Main Line Drain Opener work in a Kitchen Drain or a Garbage Disposal?
It can be used in the kitchen sink and in a garbage disposal. However, it is designed to be used in the Toilets to clear out main sewer line.
How often should you use this product throughout the year to keep your mainline from clogging?
Once a month for best results.