Whether you’re a homeowner or a maintenance worker at an office or commercial building, you’ve probably had to deal with one of the most common maintenance problems – clearing a clogged drain. From soap residue to food scraps to hair, there are many different things that can lead to drain clogs. And while it may seem like a simple thing to take care of, a clogged drain can in fact be one of the more difficult maintenance tasks to do properly.
Powder Plunger Toilet Clog Remover
When clogged toilet drains become a problem, it's time to send in Green Gobbler. Our Powder Plunger Toilet Clog Remover is here to help you get rid of stubborn clogs and slow-moving toilets without the mess of splashing around with a rubber plunger. Simply grab a pre-measured Green Gobbler pouch and pour the entire contents into the toilet. Wait at least an hour or allow it to sit overnight, if possible.
Powder Plunger effectively breaks down toilet paper, flushable feminine products, sludge, organic waste, calcium and lime deposits, flushable baby wipes and more. We stand by our products and offer a 30-day money-back guarantee if you're not satisfied with your results.
- ELIMINATE TOILET CLOGS
- EASY TO USE
- WORKS ON TOILET PAPER, FLUSHABLE FEMININE PRODUCTS, SLUDGE, and MORE
- SAFE FOR ALL PIPES & SEPTIC
- MONEY-BACK GUARANTEE
- ELIMINATE TOILET CLOGS: Forget splashing around with a dirty rubber plunger. Green Gobbler Powder Plunger Toilet Clog Remover is here to help get rid of stubborn clogs and slow-moving drains to keep your toilet flowing properly.
- EASY TO USE: Grab a pre-measured Green Gobbler pouch and pour the entire contents into the toilet. Wait at least an hour or allow it to sit overnight, if possible. Your next flush is guaranteed. It's perfect for tough clogs or monthly toilet maintenance.
- WORKS ON: Powder Plunger effectively breaks down toilet paper, flushable feminine products, sludge, organic waste, calcium and lime deposits, flushable baby wipes and more.
- SAFE FOR ALL PIPES & SEPTIC: Power Plunger is safe for all pipes and drain systems. We recommend only using in toilets.
- MONEY-BACK GUARANTEE: We stand by our products. Green Gobbler is guaranteed or your money back. Simply contact our customer service team if you are unhappy with your results.
Traditional Use: Pour the entire contents of the pouch into the toilet bowl. Allow the product to sit in the toilet bowl for at least one hour, then flush. If possible, allow product to sit in toilet overnight, then flush.
NOTE: If water level is abnormally high, allow water to reduce by 50% before flushing. For tough clogs, repeat treatment.
What are the ingredients in Powder Plunger?
Powder Plunger is a proprietary patented blend of ingredients with a monosodium bisulfate base.
Does Powder Plunger contain sodium hydroxide?
No. It doesn’t.
What will Powder Plunger work on?
Powder Plunger is primarily used to breakdown toilet paper, feminine product, facial napkin and diaper. Unfortunately, it will not unclog plastic products, metal products, toys and fabrics.
Is Powder Plunger safe for all types of pipes and drain systems?
Yes. It won’t harm or affect the pipes in any negative way.
Is Powder Plunger safe to use in Shower Drain, Kitchen Sink, Bathroom Sink, Toilet and Septic System?
We recommend only using it in the Toilet.