20% Vinegar Weed & Grass Killer - 32oz
Green Gobbler’s 20% Vinegar Weed Killer packs a punch. Use it to kill all types of weeds, including dandelions, crabgrass, and other annual and perennial weeds. Our vinegar is approved for organic use and OMRI-Listed. It is eco-friendly because it is biodegradable, meaning it will promptly degrade in soil. Our 20% Vinegar is a non-selective herbicide derived from corn. With this mighty formula, you can control weeds and grasses without using synthetic chemicals like glyphosate.
- Controls & eliminates annual & perennial weeds and grasses
- Derived from corn
- OMRI-listed and approved for organic use
- Free of sulphates, bleach, dyes or chloride
- Does NOT contain glyphosate
- Eco-Friendly because it’s biodegradable
Traditional Use: Add vinegar to a pump sprayer. Start spraying unwanted weeds or grass to the point of wetness in full sunshine. Vinegar will start working immediately, and the weeds will wilt within 24 hours.
Is 20% Omri Listed Vinegar Herbicide made from 100% Grain or is it Petroleum Based?
20% Omri Listed Vinegar Herbicide is made from 100% corn.
Does it need to be mixed with water or use straight out of the bottle with a sprayer?
- Horticultural/Outside - Use at full strength.
- Regular Cleaning-Mix - 1 Part Vinegar to 5 Parts Water.
- Heavy Duty Cleaning - 1 Part Vinegar to 2 Parts Water.
Would it be safe to use it for Mold?
It is safe to use on mold
I just want to kill weeds. Will it kill the grass as well?
If it comes in contact with the grass then it will kill the grass as well.
Is it odor free?
No. It has a vinegar smell.