Ashley and Jamin Mills are the founders of The Handmade Home, where they strive to inspire creativity in the home renovations and DIY projects. Check out how they deal with pesky clogs and keep their drains and pipes flowing properly.
Powdered Drain & Sewer Opener - 25lbs
Looking for a biodegradable formula that cuts through the toughest clogs? Green Gobbler's Drain Opener is a granulated formula that dissolves paper, hair, soap scum, and other organic materials.
Use Green Gobbler's Drain Opener in toilets, sinks, showers, or bathtubs to drastically restore and improve the performance of your drains. This formula is non-corrosive to pipes and safe for septic systems.
When slow-moving drains become a problem, it's time to send in Green Gobbler. The Drain Opener eliminates clogs in high-use areas such as hotels, restaurants and schools. It works to remove hair, organic matter, paper, soap scum, cooking oils, grease and more.
- MAKE YOUR DRAIN FLOW PROPERLY: Green Gobbler Drain Opener uses powerful ingredients to eliminate the toughest clogs.
- BREAK UP TOUGH CLOGS: This product is highly effective against hair, grease, paper, cooking oil, soap scum, and organic matter.
- PERFECT FOR: Green Gobbler Drain Opener is a go-to solution for restaurants, schools and hotels. It works wonders on drains and plumbing systems that get used frequently.
- SAFE FOR PIPES: Green Gobbler created an odorless formula that's safe for pipes. Our product contains no VOC's, petroleum solvents, chlorine, ethoxylates, dye, synthetic fragrance, or bleach.
- GREEN GOBBLER GUARANTEE: We take pride in developing innovative & effective products. If for any reason you are unsatisfied, please contact us.
INSTRUCTIONS FOR USE:
For Sinks, Tubs and Drains:
- Pour 8oz of product into drain.
- Add small amount of hot tap water to rinse any remaining powder from surface (caution: wet powder left on surfaces can cause corrosion, especially on stainless/painted surfaces)
- Let stand for 15-30 minutes then flush with plenty of hot water.
Note: For tough clogs use second Pac and let stand overnight. Then flush with plenty of very hot tap water.
For Toilets: Use 16oz of product in toilet. Allow to sit overnight. If water level is abnormally high, allow water to reduce by approximately 50% and then flush.
Maintenance Tip: For optimal results, use in each drain in your home once a month. Additional instructions for use on inside of label.